About the Blog

My blog post are of varied topics ranging from personal experiences, travel, wild life photographs, interesting news, of happenings around the world that catches my fancy. In other words i write about anything when i am in a mood to write

Monday, August 5, 2019

Masquerading each day of life





Image courtesy Google images




Most people at some point of time of their lives masquerade to cover up their true feelings and thoughts from people living around them. The reasons for putting up such a facade varies person to person and cannot be generalized except that he or she is not willing to share the feeling with anyone around.

My Life is just a charade and I move around putting on a mask of happiness on my face in front of my relatives and friends even though I am going through a toughest time of my life at this point of time. I do know keeping the feelings pent up would at some point would be detrimental to my health so at times when I alone I do cry hoping that my tears will wash away the feeling of hopelessness.Well life is such.


Very few persons are truly gifted to lead their life without any masquerade and yes those are the ones blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment