About the Blog

My blog post are of varied topics ranging from personal experiences, travel, wild life photographs, interesting news, of happenings around the world that catches my fancy. In other words i write about anything when i am in a mood to write

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lost my way in dreams !!!


For the past few days I have been having dreams…I know it is not unusual for one to dream but then in my case it has been after a span of 3 decades. In most of my recent dreams generally I am lost and I seem to be searching for something or someplace and I am loss of words as to why I get these dreams and that too now. The latest dream was that I have been trying to get back to the place where I have parked my car at a shopping mall and each time I took a path back I seem to reach back to the same place where I had started and I think I dreamt of taking a very long time to locate my car. It is said that dreams could have a definite meaning and I am trying to decipher the meaning of my dreams with the present context. 

Am I lost by taking the wrong turn in the cross roads of my life??  Well in my perspective as a committed parent the path selected by me was the right one though it does not elicit the same fervor it did some time back. Maybe it is because I am growing older and would like to anchor down at home port or is it the male menopause that setting in and I am not so sure!!! J. The initial euphoria of the return back to the same company and the project has waned and there is a definite change in me and my attitude and the normal happy go lucky guy character in me surfaces only sometimes these days. I really need to analyze the feeling and the dreams now especially that I am staying alone in a far of land away from my family. 

I have started asking the very question that I had written about quite some back " Why is it always me " and why is it happening to me. I sure need to introspect and come to terms with whatever be the reasons for I need to be here for some more time and earn moolah…petro dollars since I have a huge commitments to be taken care off. Once that is done I can take semi retirement …I sure liked the sabbatical break of 6 months I had when life was quite relaxing except for the thoughts of diminishing savings.

6 comments:

  1. May be you should have them dreams interpreted. :) I am no person to say whether you took the wrong turns in your life's crossroads, but having you here on blogosphere, certainly isn't a mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Devan for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny and an insightful post for me...
    Is this called as middle age crisis ???
    whatever sir, you are there for a reason....
    i feel that you must be happy for it :) you are blessed to have such a long standing relationship...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Deepak for your comments and no this is not middle age crisis for i think i have crossed my middle age quite some time back. ;) maybe it old age crisis i am not sure...the urge to relax a bit instead of taking too much responsibilities i suppose and i am not sure of the feeling.I normally live my life one day at a time and try to live it to the best of my knowledge and yes i am content with it though at times i do think differently !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a period of 3 decades? Whoa! You seem to be a man of calmness. I believe we have noisy minds and that's why we get so many dreams. Looks like something's troubling you. It might be a fear you are yet to come to terms with. I hope you figure out what it is and find peace, soon.
    Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Divya for your kind words ...yeah maybe you are right about something troubling me... i need to look for the root cause and manage it.

      Delete