About the Blog

My blog post are of varied topics ranging from personal experiences, travel, wild life photographs, interesting news, of happenings around the world that catches my fancy. In other words i write about anything when i am in a mood to write

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Awards !!!!



A great feeling that a fellow blogger Devan  has nominated me to receive the Liebster Blog award. Being relatively new in the blog community was surprised that I have been nominated and I once again thank Devan  for this award, and it been my pleasure to get acquainted with you through this medium.
Liebster means beloved in German and this award is for spreading love among bloggers.

Rules for accepting the Liebster Blog award:
  • Link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Pick 5 people deserving of the award and notify them on their blogs.
  • Post the award on your blog and spread the love.
     Since i hardly know anyone in this field i have nominated the following 5 people whose blog i generally follow regularly.

       Shweta
       The growls of a street mongrel
       Chronicles of an Unknown Indian
       Rachna Says
       Chronic Writer

    Congratulations  to you all and hope you like the same. All the very best to you all.





                                                                         

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the award. I am honored! Congrats on your award too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations sir !
    I love your blog as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It been my pleasure Joe and keep the great work you are doing !!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats for the award... Let it be the first of many more to come!!! Best wishes

    ReplyDelete